From Open Source Bridge Wiki
- Welcome to the Open Source Bridge 2011 attendee wiki!
This year's Open Source Bridge is located in downtown Portland, at The Eliot Center: 1226 SW Salmon St, Portland, OR 97205 (Google map view).
At the conference
- Hacker Lounge - activities and information about our Hacker Lounge
- Maps of the Venue - floor maps of The Eliot Center
- Conference Feedback - tell us what we did well and what we need to improve
- Unconference Session Ideas - Got an idea for an unconference session? Put it here.
- IRC: #osbridge on irc.freenode.net
- Unconference Schedule
- Session Notes - Share your notes from the sessions!
- BoF Notes - Share your notes from the birds-of-a-feather sessions!
- Lodging - hotels, hostels, couchsurfing and more.
- Portland Visitors Center - learn more about Portland and what to see while you visit.
- Getting to Portland is not hard, but you might like a few tips.
- Getting Around Portland on foot, by bus, MAX, street car, bike, or car
- Alternate activities for non-technical significant others - coming to Portland with your S.O. (or friend) but not attending the conference? Here a few suggested activities.
Near the conference
- Need Coffee? - Here is some info on nearby supplies
- Getting Lunch and Dinner
- Other events - before, during, after - fun things to check out
- Bike Parking
- Car Parking - where to park your vehicle.
- Child Care - Info on nearby options
- Speaker Information - things you'll want to know
- Volunteer Positions - Descriptions of the different volunteer positions.
- Volunteer Registration Form - Let us know who you are!
- Tweets tagged with "#osbridge" or "#osb11"
- Flickr photos tagged with either "osbridge" or "osb11"
- Watch recorded Open Source Bridge talks on blip.tv